1. PRESIDENT- SECRETARY FATHER
2. VICE-PRESIDENT- PRINCIPAL
4. JOINT SECRETARY (NON-TEACHING STAFF)
6. ADDITIONAL TREASURER
8. ADVISORY BUREAU(EX-OFFICIO)
9. EXECUTIVE MEMBERS( EACH ONE FROM EACH DEPARTMENT FOR BOTH SHIFT I AND SHIFT II)
DUTIES OF SECRETARY
1. To arrange General body meeting once in 3 months and executive members meeting every month
2. 7 days notice to be given to the members before the meeting and a reminder before the meeting
3. Signing Authority for cheque and for other bank detail are both Secretary and Treasurer.
4. Verification of minutes of the meeting and circulation to the members in a printed form.
5. Any clarification is given to the members after consultation with the office bearers and executive members.
6. Secretary is answerable to all queries.
DUTIES OF TREASURER
1. Collection of contribution of members by cheque from the college office.
2. Submission of contribution and loan cheque on or before 5th of every month to the bank for crediting
3. Maintenance of individual ledger account and loan account
4. Individual loan account is to be maintained in the single page for all the members
5. Individual deductions for the gift cheque are to be maintained separately.
6. Updated accounts should be submitted during the General Body meeting (once in 3 months)
7. Debit and credit details of the bank pass book are to be maintained by the treasurer.
8. Preparation of Receipts and Payment accounts and Income and Expenditure Account are to be prepared.
9. Treasurer is answerable to all queries